Zarei, Mahsa individual record
Research Assistant Professor
- Research Assistant Professor, Veterinary Physiology and Pharmacology, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
education and training
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - (Boston, Massachusetts, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2018
- University of Pennsylvania - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2016
- Ph.D. in Cancer Biology Medical Biotechnology, Thomas Jefferson University - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) 2014
- Zarei, M., Shivanandappa, T., & Zarei, M. (2020). Natural bioactive 4-Hydroxyisophthalic acid (4-HIPA) exhibited antiproliferative potential by upregulating apoptotic markers in in vitro and in vivo cancer models. Molecular Biology Reports. 47(7), 5343-5353.
- Karki, K., Li, X. i., Jin, U., Mohankumar, K., Zarei, M., Michelhaugh, S. K., ... Safe, S. (2019). Nuclear receptor 4A2 (NR4A2) is a druggable target for glioblastomas. JOURNAL OF NEURO-ONCOLOGY. 146(1), 25-39.
- Hedrick, E., Li, X. i., Cheng, Y., Lacey, A., Mohankumar, K., Zarei, M., & Safe, S. (2019). Potent inhibition of breast cancer by bis-indole-derived nuclear receptor 4A1 (NR4A1) antagonists. BREAST CANCER RESEARCH AND TREATMENT. 177(1), 29-40.
- Zarei, M., Du, H., Nassar, A. H., Yan, R. E., Giannikou, K., Johnson, S. H., ... Kwiatkowski, D. J. (2019). Tumors with TSC mutations are sensitive to CDK7 inhibition through NRF2 and glutathione depletionTargeting transcriptional addiction for the treatment of TSC. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 216(11), 2635-2652.
- Du, H., Dreier, J. R., Zarei, M., Wu, C., Bronson, R. W., & Kwiatkowski, D. J. (2018). A novel mouse model of hemangiopericytoma due to loss of Tsc2.. Human Molecular Genetics. 27(24), 4169-4175.
Texas A&M University; Vet Med - Physiology & Pharmacology; 4466 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4466