education and training
- Edwards, G. C. (2020). The Bully in the Pulpit. Presidential Studies Quarterly. 50(2), 286-324.
- Edwards, G. C. (2018). “Closer” or Context? Explaining Donald Trump’s Relations with Congress. Presidential Studies Quarterly. 48(3), 456-479.
- Edwards, G. C. (2017). No Deal: Donald Trump’s Leadership of Congress. Forum. 15(3), 451-497.
- Edwards, G. C. (2017). 1932. South Central Review. 34(2), 32-40.
- Vaughn, J. S. (2017). Introduction. Political Science and Politics. 50(1), 65-65.
- Langston, T. S. (2017). Ideologues and Presidents. Routledge.
- Edwards, G. C. (2016). Predicting the Presidency The Potential of Persuasive Leadership. Princeton University Press.
- George C Edwards, I., Wattenberg, M. P., & Lineberry, R. L. (2015). Government in America 2014 Elections and Updates Edition. Pearson College Division.
- George C Edwards, I., Wattenberg, M. P., & Lineberry, R. L. (2015). Government in America, 2014 Election Edition Plus New Mypoliscilab for American Government -- Access Card Package. Pearson College Division.
- George Edwards, I., & Wayne, S. (2013). Presidential Leadership: Politics and Policy Making. Cengage Learning.
- Edwards, G. C. (2016). Evaluating Clinton's performance in congress. Presidential Policymaking: An End-of-century Assessment. (pp. 119-130).
- Edwards, G. C. (2015). Staying Private. Solutions to Political Polarization in America. (pp. 275-284). Cambridge University Press.
- Dumbrell, J. (2013). Issues in American Politics. Issues in American Politics: Polarized Politics in the Age of Obama. (pp. 5-27). Routledge.
- Edwards, G. C. (2011). The future of bipartisanship as a strategy of presidential governing. The Presidency in The Twenty-First Century. (pp. 121-144).
- Edwards, G. C., & Howell, W. G. (2010). Introduction. 27th Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-27), January 4-7, 1994, Maui, Hawaii, USA. (pp. 409-411). Oxford University Press.
- Edwards, G. C. (2017). The Revolution in Presidency Studies. Political Science and Politics. 50(1), 65-67.
- Edwards, G. C. (1996). Presidential rhetoric: What difference does it make?. 199-217.
in the news
chaired theses and dissertations
- Villalobos, Jose DeJesus (2008-12). Presidential-bureaucratic management and policy making success in congress. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Vaughn, Justin Scott (2007-12). Presidential responsiveness to public opinion. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Kent, Charles Todd (2005-08). Politically rational foreign policy decision-making. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Political Science; 4348 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4348