education and training
- B.S. in Nursing, The University of Texas at Tyler - (Tyler, Texas, United States)
- M.S. in Nursing Education, The University of Texas at Tyler - (Tyler, Texas, United States)
- Ph.D. in Nursing, Washington State University - (Pullman, Washington, United States)
- Matthews, D. W., Benton, K. K., Moreland, S. C., & Wagner, T (2019). Addressing Nursing Practice Breakdown: An Alternative Approach to Remediation. Journal of Nursing Regulation. 10(1), 28-34.
- Montalvo-Liendo, N., Matthews, D. W., Gilroy, H., Nava, A., & Gangialla, C (2018). Men of Mexican Origin Who Abuse Women: A Qualitative Study.. J Transcult Nurs. 29(5), 457-464.
- Page, R. L., Chilton, J., Montalvo-Liendo, N., Matthews, D., & Nava, A (2017). Empowerment in Latina Immigrant Women Recovering From Interpersonal Violence: A Concept Analysis.. J Transcult Nurs. 28(6), 531-539.
- Dorcy, K., Elgar, S., Heye, D., Ford, R., Bohl, S., Eisenberg, S., ... Matthews, D (2016). From Student to Practicing Oncology Nurse: A Novel Collaboration to Create a Transition to Practice Program in Ambulatory Cancer Care.. Clin J Oncol Nurs. 20(3), 298-302.
- Kantrowitz-Gordon, I., Bennett, D., Wise Stauffer, D., Champ-Gibson, E., Fitzgerald, C., & Corbett, C (2013). Facilitated family presence at resuscitation: effectiveness of a nursing student toolkit.. Nurse Educ Today. 33(10), 1258-1263.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M Health Science Center; College Of Nursing; 1359 TAMUS
Bryan, TX 77807-3260