My research focuses on dynamic contracting and procurement, innovation, entrepreneurship, charitable giving, and public goods provision.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Economics, Duke University - (Durham, North Carolina, United States) 2009
- M.S. in Economics, Duke University - (Durham, North Carolina, United States) 2006
- B.S. in Economics, American University in Bulgaria - (Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria) 2004
- Krasteva, S., & Yildirim, H. (2012). Payoff uncertainty, bargaining power, and the strategic sequencing of bilateral negotiations. RAND Journal of Economics. 43(3), 514-536.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Lee, Jin Hyung (2017-08). Two Essays on the Average Bid Auction. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Sharma, Priyanka (2013-08). The Impact of Asymmetric Information: Applications in Enterpreneurship and Finance. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Economics; 4228 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4228