My research focuses on dynamic contracting and procurement, innovation, entrepreneurship, charitable giving, and public goods provision.
education and training
- Ph.D. in Economics, Duke University - (Durham, North Carolina, United States) 2009
- M.S. in Economics, Duke University - (Durham, North Carolina, United States) 2006
- B.S. in Economics, American University in Bulgaria - (Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria) 2004
- Krasteva, S., Sharma, P., & Wagman, L. (2015). The 80/20 rule: Corporate support for innovation by employees. International Journal of Industrial Organization. 38, 32-43.
- Krasteva, S. (2014). Imperfect Patent Protection and Innovation. Journal of Industrial Economics. 62(4), 682-708.
- Krasteva, S., & Yildirim, H. (2014). Reprint of: (Un)Informed charitable giving. Journal of Public Economics. 114, 108-120.
- Krasteva, S., & Yildirim, H. (2013). (Un)Informed charitable giving. Journal of Public Economics. 106(117), 14-26.
- Krasteva, S., & Yildirim, H. (2012). Payoff uncertainty, bargaining power, and the strategic sequencing of bilateral negotiations. The RAND Journal of Economics. 43(3), 514-536.
- Krasteva, S., & Yildirim, H. (2012). On the role of confidentiality and deadlines in bilateral negotiations. Games and Economic Behavior. 75(2), 714-730.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Lee, Jin Hyung (2017-08). Two Essays on the Average Bid Auction. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Sharma, Priyanka (2013-08). The Impact of Asymmetric Information: Applications in Enterpreneurship and Finance. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Economics; 4228 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4228