Dr. C. Silva Hamie has been an Instructional Assistant Professor in the Department of International Affairs (IA) since 2014, teaching courses on post-conflict recovery and development, clientelism and corruption, and international organizations. She has also been advising students and is involved in IA capstone projects.
- Dirani, K. M., & Hamie, C. S. (2017). Human resource education in the Middle East region. European Journal of Training and Development. 41(2), 102-118.
- Usta, J., Farver, J. M., & Hamieh, C. S (2016). Effects of Socialization on Gender Discrimination and Violence Against Women in Lebanon.. Violence Against Women. 22(4), 415-431.
- Squire, C. W., Hamieh, C. S., Martin, W., Shipman, J., Clark, P., Walcot, T., & Logan, D (2011). Middle East. Asian Affairs. 42(3), 487-502.
- Peterson, J. E., Lucas, I., Hamieh, C. S., Lees, B., Burton, M., Leach, H., ... Thomson, F (2010). Middle East. Asian Affairs. 41(3), 457-475.
- Hamieh, C. S., & Ginty, R. M (2010). A very political reconstruction: governance and reconstruction in Lebanon after the 2006 war.. Disasters. 34 Suppl 1(s1), S103-S123.
- Pappas, K., Hamie, C. S., & Daher, B. (2021). Water, Energy, Food Resource Challenges in Migration: Role of Informal Institutions. Leal Filho, W., Marisa Azul, A., Brandli, L., Lange Salvia, A., Özuyar, P. G., & Wall, T. (Eds.), Encyclopedia of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. 1023-1034. Springer International Publishing.
- Pappas, K., Hamie, C. S., & Daher, B. (2020). Water, Energy, Food Resource Challenges in Migration: Role of Informal Institutions. Leal Filho, W., Azul, A. M., Brandli, L., Lange Salvia, A., Özuyar, P. G., & Wall, T. (Eds.), Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions. 1-13. Springer International Publishing.
- Hamie, C. (2018). Talent development and management: Exploring the rhetoric and reality in Lebanon. Dirani, K. M., Nafukho, F. M., & Irby, B. J.. (Eds.), Global Issues and Talent Development Perspectives from Countries Around the World. 67-81. IAP.
- Dirani, K. M., Hamie, C. S., & Tlaiss, H. (2017). Leadership in Saudi Arabia: A Multifaceted Phenomenon. Ardichvili, A., & Dirani, K. (Eds.), Leadership Development in Emerging Market Economies. 245-260. Palgrave Macmillan US.
- Hamieh, C. H (2011). Syria: From “spring” to the winter of civil war. Mair, J., & Keeble, R. L. (Eds.), Mirage in the Desert? Reporting the 'Arab Spring'. 65-77. Abrams Academic Publshing.