I am an applied mathematician developing innovative ideas, algorithms and software for geological processes, basin and reservoir characterization and simulation. In addition to classical mathematical tools such as discretisation methods in space (finite differences, finite volumes, multiscale, etc.) and time, optimisation, inversion, homogeneisation, upscaling, I also use machine learning approaches in these modeling of partial differential equations. As application domains, I work on CO2 seqestration, enhanced oil recovery methods and water management problems for assessing, notably, uncertainties related to these processes.
- Abushaikha, A., Guérillot, D., Kadiri, M., & Trabelsi, S. (2021). Buckley–Leverett Theory for a Forchheimer–Darcy Multiphase Flow Model with Phase Coupling. MATHEMATICAL AND COMPUTATIONAL APPLICATIONS. 26(3), 60-60.
- Guérillot, D., Kadiri, M., & Trabelsi, S. (2020). Buckley–Leverett Theory for Two-Phase Immiscible Fluids Flow Model with Explicit Phase-Coupling Terms. WATER. 12(11), 3041-3041.
- Ding, L., Wu, Q., Zhang, L., & Guérillot, D. (2020). Application of Fractional Flow Theory for Analytical Modeling of Surfactant Flooding, Polymer Flooding, and Surfactant/Polymer Flooding for Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery. WATER. 12(8), 2195-2195.
- Guérillot, D., & Bruyelle, J. (2019). Transmissibility Upscaling on Unstructured Grids for Highly Heterogeneous Reservoirs. WATER. 11(12), 2647-2647.
- Rabbani, H. S., Seers, T. D., & Guerillot, D. (2019). Analytical Pore-Network Approach (APNA): A novel method for rapid prediction of capillary pressure-saturation relationship in porous media. Advances in Water Resources. 130, 147-156.
- Guérillot, D., & Bruyelle, J. (2020). Geochemical equilibrium determination using an artificial neural network in compositional reservoir flow simulation. Computational Geosciences. 24(2), 697-707.
- Guérillot, D., & Bruyelle, J. (2018). Reactive Transport Modeling For CO2 Sequestration With A Dual Mesh Method. Conference proceedings. 2018-November,
- Darishchev, A., & Guérillot, D. (2017). On Application Of Sector Models To The Evaluation Of Uncertainty In Phase Productivity Indices Of Wells In Carbonate Reservoirs, Middle East. Conference proceedings. 2017-December,
- Bruyelle, J., Audigane, P., & Guérillot, D. (2017). Accurate Reactive Transport Modeling in Heterogeneous Reservoirs with the Dual Mesh Method. 835-848.
- Darishchev, A., & Guérillot, D. (2017). Towards Realistic Synthetic Models of Middle East Carbonate Reservoirs for Evaluating Reservoir Engineering Workflows. Conference proceedings.