Wilborn, David individual record
- Associate Professor, Performance Studies, College of Liberal Arts
education and training
- D.M.A in Performance, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 1994
- M.M. in Performance and Literature, University of Rochester - (Rochester, New York, United States) 1984
- Cert. in Trombone Performance, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 1983
- B.M. in Music Education, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 1982
- Wilborn, D (2001). Spicing Up The Band With Contemporary Literature.. Teaching Music. 8(5), 36-40.
- Wilborn, D (2000). Tuba Trends: Competing on the C-Tuba Instead. School Band and Orchestra. 3, 48-51.
- Wilborn, D (1997). Introducing Students to the Bass Trombone. The Instrumentalist. 54-62.
in the news
- Lubbock Christian school bad student selected into the 2020 ATSSB All-State Band KCBD February 12, 2020
- Alyssa Parks to represent Timpson in the Texas All-State Band The Light and Champion January 17, 2020
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
- MUSC204 Music Theory I Instructor
- MUSC207 Form And Analysis Instructor
- MUSC225 History Of Jazz Instructor
- MUSC271 Ind Perf-brass I Instructor
- MUSC281 Ensmble Perf-sml Ensmble Instructor
Texas A&M University; Performance Studies; 4240 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4240