- Tang, S., Long, M., Tong, F., Wang, Z., Zhang, H., & Sutton-Jones, K. L. (2020). A Comparative Study of Problem-Based Learning and Traditional Approaches in College English Classrooms: Analyzing Pedagogical Behaviors Via Classroom Observation.. Behav Sci (Basel). 10(6), 105-105.
- Tang, S., Tong, F., Irby, B. J., Lara-Alecio, R., & Guerrero, C. (2020). Fidelity of implementation in a randomized controlled trial study: The effect of virtual professional development on bilingual teachers. Bilingual Research Journal. 43(1), 111-124.
- Tong, F., Tang, S., Irby, B. J., Lara-Alecio, R., & Guerrero, C. (2020). The determination of appropriate coefficient indices for inter-rater reliability: Using classroom observation instruments as fidelity measures in large-scale randomized research. International Journal of Educational Research. 99, 101514-101514.
- Tong, F., Tang, S., Irby, B. J., Lara-Alecio, R., Guerrero, C., & Lopez, T. (2019). A process for establishing and maintaining inter-rater reliability for two observation instruments as a fidelity of implementation measure: A large-scale randomized controlled trial perspective. Studies in Educational Evaluation. 62, 18.
- Guo, H., Tong, F., Wang, Z., Min, Y., & Tang, S. (2019). English- vs. Chinese-Medium Instruction in Chinese Higher Education: A Quasi-Experimental Comparison. Sustainability. 10(11), 4230-4230.
- Tong, F., & Tang, S. (2019). English-Medium Instruction in Chinese Universities. Zhao, J., & Dixon, L. Q. (Eds.), English-Medium Instruction in Chinese Universities: Perspectives, Discourse and Evaluation. 128-144. Routledge.
- Irby, B. J., Abdelrahman, N., Tang, S., Yang, P. L., Phuong, T., Tong, F., & Lara-Alecio, R. (2016). Science achievement among economically challenged students in the United States: A scoping analysis. Science Education towards Inclusion. 91-115.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Educational Psychology; 4225 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4225