- Guo, H., Tong, F., Wang, Z., Tang, S., Yoon, M., Ying, M., & Yu, X. (2021). Examining Self-Regulated Learning Strategy Model: A Measurement Invariance Analysis of MSLQ-CAL among College Students in China. Sustainability. 13(18), 10133-10133.
- Tang, S., Wang, Z., & Sutton-Jones, K. L. (2021). A multi-level analysis of upper elementary students’ performance on the STAAR reading exam: comparing growth trajectories of rural and non-rural school districts. Educational Studies. 1-24.
- Tang, S., Tong, F., Lara-Alecio, R., & Irby, B. J. (2021). Bilingual teachers application of cooperative, collaborative, and peer-tutoring strategies in teaching cognitive content in a randomized control study. International Journal of Bilingual Education and Bilingualism. 1-17.
- Tang, S., Irby, B. J., Tong, F., & Lara-Alecio, R. (2021). The Effects of Cooperative, Collaborative, and Peer-Tutoring Strategies on English Learners Reading and Speaking Proficiencies in an English-Medium Context: A Research Synthesis. SAGE Open. 11(4), 215824402110608-215824402110608.
- Tang, S., Wang, Z., & Sutton-Jones, K. L. (2020). A Multilevel Study of the Impact of District-Level Characteristics on Texas Student Growth Trajectories on a High-Stakes Math Exam. Mathematics. 9(1), 8-8.
- Tang, S., Long, M., Tong, F., Wang, Z., Zhang, H., & Sutton-Jones, K. L. (2020). A Comparative Study of Problem-Based Learning and Traditional Approaches in College English Classrooms: Analyzing Pedagogical Behaviors Via Classroom Observation.. Behav Sci (Basel). 10(6), 105-105.
- Tang, S., Tong, F., Irby, B. J., Lara-Alecio, R., & Guerrero, C. (2020). Fidelity of implementation in a randomized controlled trial study: The effect of virtual professional development on bilingual teachers. Bilingual Research Journal. 43(1), 111-124.
- Tong, F., Tang, S., Irby, B. J., Lara-Alecio, R., & Guerrero, C. (2020). The determination of appropriate coefficient indices for inter-rater reliability: Using classroom observation instruments as fidelity measures in large-scale randomized research. International Journal of Educational Research. 99, 101514-101514.
- Tong, F., Tang, S., Irby, B. J., Lara-Alecio, R., Guerrero, C., & Lopez, T. (2019). A process for establishing and maintaining inter-rater reliability for two observation instruments as a fidelity of implementation measure: A large-scale randomized controlled trial perspective. Studies in Educational Evaluation. 62, 18.
- Guo, H., Tong, F., Wang, Z., Min, Y., & Tang, S. (2019). English- vs. Chinese-Medium Instruction in Chinese Higher Education: A Quasi-Experimental Comparison. Sustainability. 10(11), 4230-4230.
- Tang, S., Tong, F., & Lu, X. (2019). Gifted and Talented Services for EFL Learners in China: A Step-by-Step Guide to Propensity Score Matching Analysis in R. Data. 4(3), 119-119.
- Tang, S., Wang, Z., & Min, Y. (2019). TexasMexico Border vs. Non-Border School Districts Growth Trajectory of High-Stakes Reading Performance: A Multi-Level Approach. Education Sciences. (1), 38.
- Tong, F., & Tang, S. (2019). English-Medium Instruction in Chinese Universities. Zhao, J., & Dixon, L. Q. (Eds.), English-Medium Instruction in Chinese Universities: Perspectives, Discourse and Evaluation. 128-144. Routledge.
- Irby, B. J., Abdelrahman, N., Tang, S., Yang, P. L., Phuong, T., Tong, F., & Lara-Alecio, R. (2016). Science achievement among economically challenged students in the United States: A scoping analysis. Science Education towards Inclusion. 91-115.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Educational Psychology; 4225 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4225