My current research interests include macroeconomics, monetary economics, fiscal policy, Bayesian and time series econometrics.
education and training
- Jackson, L. E., Owyang, M. T., & Zubairy, S. (2018). Debt and stabilization policy: Evidence from a Euro Area FAVAR. JOURNAL OF ECONOMIC DYNAMICS & CONTROL.
- Ramey, V. A., & Zubairy, S. (2018). Government spending multipliers in good times and in bad: Evidence from US historical data. JOURNAL OF POLITICAL ECONOMY. 126(2), 850-901.
- Alpanda, S., & Zubairy, S. (2018). Household Debt Overhang and Transmission of Monetary Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
- Alpanda, S., & Zubairy, S. (2016). Housing and Tax Policy. Journal of Money, Credit and Banking. 48(2-3), 485-512.
- Zubairy, S. (2014). INTEREST RATE RULES AND EQUILIBRIUM STABILITY UNDER DEEP HABITS. Macroeconomic Dynamics. 18(1), 23-40.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Economics; 4228 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4242