education and training
- Ph.D. in Earth and Environmental Sciences, Lehigh University - (Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, United States) 2012
- M.Sc. in Physical Geography, University of Quebec at Montreal - (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) 2008
- B.Sc. in Physical Geography, University of Quebec at Montreal - (Montreal, Quebec, Canada) 2006
- Gallego-Sala, A. V., Charman, D. J., Brewer, S., Page, S. E., Prentice, I. C., Friedlingstein, P., ... Zhao, Y. (2018). Latitudinal limits to the predicted increase of the peatland carbon sink with warming. Nature Climate Change. 8(10), 907-+.
- Harden, J. W., Hugelius, G., Ahlstrom, A., Blankinship, J. C., Bond-Lamberty, B., Lawrence, C. R., ... Nave, L. E. (2018). Networking our science to characterize the state, vulnerabilities, and management opportunities of soil organic matter. Global change biology. 24(2), e705-e718.
- Stelling, J. M., Yu, Z., Loisel, J., & Beilman, D. W. (2018). Peatbank response to late Holocene temperature and hydroclimate change in the western Antarctic Peninsula. Quaternary Science Reviews. 188, 77-89.
- Amesbury, M. J., Booth, R. K., Roland, T. P., Bunbury, J., Clifford, M. J., Charman, D. J., ... Warner, B. G. (2018). Towards a Holarctic synthesis of peatland testate amoeba ecology: Development of a new continental-scale palaeohydrological transfer function for North America and comparison to European data. Quaternary Science Reviews. 201, 483-500.
- Loisel, J., van Bellen, S., Pelletier, L., Talbot, J., Hugelius, G., Karran, D., ... Holmquist, J. (2017). Insights and issues with estimating northern peatland carbon stocks and fluxes since the Last Glacial Maximum. Earth-Science Reviews. 165, 59-80.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Geography; 3115 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3115