I enjoy doing research in software engineering and programming languages, in particular, concurrency and concurrent programming, program analysis, program verification, testing, debugging, and everything looks interesting related to software correctness, performance, reliability, and security.
- University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign - (Urbana, Illinois, United States), Postdoctoral Training 2014
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology - (Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China) 2012
- B.E. in Electrical Engineering, National University of Defense Technology - (Changsha, China) 2008
- Liu, B., Huang, J., & Rauchwerger, L. (2019). Rethinking Incremental and Parallel Pointer Analysis. ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems. 41(1), 1-31.
- Wang, Z., Wu, C., Yuan, X., Wang, Z., Li, J., Yew, P., ... Guan, Y. (2018). Using Local Clocks to Reproduce Concurrency Bugs. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING. 44(11), 1112-1128.
- Huang, J., & Zhang, C. (2016). Debugging Concurrent Software: Advances and Challenges. Journal of Computer Science and Technology. 31(5), 861-868.
- Shi, Q., Huang, J., Chen, Z., & Xu, B. (2016). Verifying Synchronization for Atomicity Violation Fixing. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING. 42(3), 285-301.
- Huang, J., & Rajagopalan, A. K. (2016). Precise and Maximal Race Detection from Incomplete Traces. Proceedings of the ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles and Practice of Parallel Programming, PPOPP. 51(10), 462-476.
- Ge, C., Ma, F., Huang, J., & Zhang, J. (2016). SMT solving for the theory of ordering constraints. ADVANCED DATA MINING AND APPLICATIONS, PROCEEDINGS. 9519, 287-302.
- Huang, J., & IEEE, .. (2016). Scalable Thread Sharing Analysis. 2016 IEEE/ACM 38TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (ICSE). 14-22-May-2016, 1097-1108.
- Huang, J., & Rauchwerger, L. (2015). Finding Schedule-Sensitive Branches. 439-449.
- Huang, J., Luo, Q., Rosu, G., & IEEE, .. (2015). GPredict: Generic Predictive Concurrency Analysis. 2016 IEEE/ACM 38TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (ICSE). 1, 847-857.
- I-Corps: Smart Programming Tools for Improving Software Debugging awarded by National Science Foundation 2020 - 2020
- SaTC: CORE: Small: New Defenses for Data-Only Attacks awarded by National Science Foundation 2019 - 2022
- CAREER: Scalable and Maximal Concurrency Debugging awarded by National Science Foundation 2016 - 2021
- Singh, Pawan Kumar (2016-08). Programming Web Applications Declaratively A Qualitative Study. (Master's Thesis)
- Rajagopalan, Arun Krishnakumar (2016-05). Fast and Precise On-The-Fly Data Race Detection. (Master's Thesis)