Roumell, Elizabeth individual record
Research areas: adult learning and identity development, supervising and mentoring graduate research, adult and workforce education policy analysis, evaluation and program implementation,
education and training
- Ph.D. in Education, University of Wyoming - (Laramie, Wyoming, United States) 2009
- M.A. in International Studies, University of Wyoming - (Laramie, Wyoming, United States) 2003
- B.A. in German & International Studies, University of Wyoming - (Laramie, Wyoming, United States) 2000
- Roumell, E. A., Salajan, F. D., & Todoran, C. (2020). A Survey of U.S. Education Policy Regarding the Education of Adults. Educational Policy. 34(5), 785-815.
- Roumell, E. A., Bian, X., & Sun, Q. i. (2020). Noetic dispositions: A model for intellectual excellence. International Journal of Lifelong Education. 1-14.
- Boeren, E., Roumell, E. A., & Roessger, K. M. (2020). COVID-19 and the Future of Adult Education: An Editorial. ADULT EDUCATION QUARTERLY. 074171362092502-074171362092502.
- Roessger, K. M., Roumell, E. A., & Weese, J. (2020). Rethinking andragogical assumptions in the global age: how preferences for andragogical learning vary across people and cultures. Studies in Continuing Education. 1-25.
- Roumell, E. A., Salajan, F. D., & Todoran, C. (2019). An Analysis and Illustration of U.S. Adult and Workforce Education Policy. ADULT EDUCATION QUARTERLY. 69(4), 295-314.
- Roumell, E. A., & Roessger, K. (2019). Humanistic, Innovative Solutionism: What Role do Data Analytics Play in Developing a More Responsive and More Intelligent Adult and Workforce Education Policy?. The Educational Intelligent Economy: Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and the Internet of Things in Education. (pp. 127-142). Emerald Publishing Limited.
- Roumell, E. A. (2018). Experience and Community Grassroots Education: Social Learning at Standing Rock. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education. (pp. 47-56). Wiley.
- Roumell, E. A., Todoran, C., & Khodakarami, N. (2018). Assessment for Building Community/Organization Capacity for Implementing Evidence-Based Initiatives. Hill, L. H. (Eds.), Assessment, Evaluation, and Accountability in Adult Education. Stylus Publishing.
- Roumell, E. (2017). Building community programming capacity. Knox, A. B., Conceição, S., Martin, L. G., & Frye, S. B. (Eds.), Mapping the Field of Adult and Continuing Education: An International Compendium. American Association for Adult and Continuing Education.
- Kirwan, J. R., & Roumell, E. (2014). Developing a repertoire of practice: Online instructor dispositions and personalities. Holtz, J. K., Springer, S. B., & Boden, C. J. (Eds.), Building Sustainable Futures for Adult Learners. (pp. 559-575). Information Age Publishing.
- Roumell, E. A. (2016). Grit and mattering: Possible implications for SDL.
- Kirwan, J. R., & Roumell, E. A. (2015). DEVELOPING A REPERTOIRE OF PRACTICE Online Instructor Dispositions and Personalities. 559-581.
- Owen, J., & Erichsen, E. A. (2014). DEVELOPING AND SUSTAINING THE GIFTED ADULT LEARNER. 183-205.
- Roumell, E. A. (2012). A Confucian Model for Scholarly Development.
- Erichsen, E. A., & Sun, Q. (2012). Bridging Adult Education between East and West_ Critical Reflection and Examination of Western Perspectives on Eastern Reality. 8-16.
awards and honors
Texas A&M University; Educational Adm & Human Resources Development; 4226 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4226