Roumell, Elizabeth individual record
Research areas: adult learning and identity development, supervising and mentoring graduate research, adult and workforce education policy analysis, evaluation and program implementation,
education and training
- Ph.D. in Education, University of Wyoming - (Laramie, Wyoming, United States) 2009
- M.A. in International Studies, University of Wyoming - (Laramie, Wyoming, United States) 2003
- B.A. in German & International Studies, University of Wyoming - (Laramie, Wyoming, United States) 2000
- Roumell, E. A., Salajan, F. D., & Todoran, C. (2019). An Analysis and Illustration of US Adult and Workforce Education Policy. ADULT EDUCATION QUARTERLY. 69(4), 295-314.
- Roumell, E. A. (2019). Priming Adult Learners for Learning Transfer: Beyond Content and Delivery. Adult Learning. 30(1), 15-22.
- Roumell, E. A., Salajan, F. D., & Todoran, C. (2018). A Survey of U.S. Education Policy Regarding the Education of Adults. Educational Policy. 089590481880241-089590481880241.
- Roumell, E., & Bolliger, D. U. (2017). Experiences of Faculty With Doctoral Student Supervision in Programs Delivered via Distance. Journal of Continuing Higher Education. 65(2), 82-93.
- Sun, Q. i., & Roumell, E. (2017). Interrupting the mindset of educational neocolonialism: Critical deliberations from East and West international adult educators. Asia Pacific Education Review. 18(2), 177-187.
- Roumell, E. A., Todoran, C., & Khodakarami, N. (2018). Assessment for Building Community/Organization Capacity for Implementing Evidence-Based Initiatives. Hill, L. H. (Eds.), Assessment, Evaluation, and Accountability in Adult Education. Stylus Publishing.
- Roumell, E. A. (2018). Experience and Community Grassroots Education: Social Learning at Standing Rock. New Directions for Adult and Continuing Education. (pp. 47-56). John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
- Roumell, E. (2017). Building community programming capacity. Knox, A. B., Conceição, S., Martin, L. G., & Frye, S. B. (Eds.), Mapping the Field of Adult and Continuing Education: An International Compendium. American Association for Adult and Continuing Education.
- Kirwan, J. R., & Roumell, E. (2014). Developing a repertoire of practice: Online instructor dispositions and personalities. Holtz, J. K., Springer, S. B., & Boden, C. J. (Eds.), Building Sustainable Futures for Adult Learners. (pp. 559-575). Information Age Publishing.
- Owen, J., & Erichsen, E. A. (2013). Developing and sustaining the gifted adult learner. Boden, C. J., & King, K. P. (Eds.), Developing and Sustaining Adult Learners. (pp. 183-205). IAP.
- Roumell, E. A. (2016). Grit and mattering: Possible implications for SDL.
- Kirwan, J. R., & Roumell, E. A. (2015). DEVELOPING A REPERTOIRE OF PRACTICE Online Instructor Dispositions and Personalities. 559-581.
- Owen, J., & Erichsen, E. A. (2014). DEVELOPING AND SUSTAINING THE GIFTED ADULT LEARNER. 183-205.
- Roumell, E. A. (2012). A Confucian Model for Scholarly Development.
- Erichsen, E. A., & Sun, Q. (2012). Bridging Adult Education between East and West_ Critical Reflection and Examination of Western Perspectives on Eastern Reality. 8-16.
awards and honors
Texas A&M University; Educational Adm & Human Resources Development; 4226 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4226