Faghihi, Vahid individual record
- Faculty affiliate, Institute for Engineering Education and Innovation
- Lecturer, College of Engineering
education and training
- Hessami, A. R., Faghihi, V., Kim, A., & Ford, D. N. (2020). Evaluating planning strategies for prioritizing projects in sustainability improvement programs. Construction Management and Economics. 38(8), 1-13.
- Faghihi, V., Reinschmidt, K. F., & Kang, J. H. (2016). Objective-driven and Pareto Front analysis: Optimizing time, cost, and job-site movements. Automation in Construction. 69, 79-88.
- Faghihi, V., Nejat, A., Reinschmidt, K. F., & Kang, J. H. (2015). Automation in construction scheduling: a review of the literature. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology. 81(9-12), 1845-1856.
- Faghihi, V., Hessami, A. R., & Ford, D. N. (2015). Sustainable campus improvement program design using energy efficiency and conservation. Journal of Cleaner Production. 107, 400-409.
- Faghihi, V., Reinschmidt, K. F., & Kang, J. H. (2014). Construction scheduling using Genetic Algorithm based on Building Information Model. Expert Systems with Applications. 41(16), 7565-7578.
- Faghihi, V., Reinschmidt, K. F., & Kang, J. H. (2018). Extended Genetic Algorithm for Optimized BIM‐Based Construction Scheduling. Wiley StatsRef: Statistics Reference Online. (pp. 1-20). Wiley.
- Lee, J., Jeong, W., Faghihi, V., & Kang, J. (2013). Automatic Generation of COBIE Data from Revit. ISARC 2013 - 30th International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction and Mining, Held in Conjunction with the 23rd World Mining Congress. 653-660.
- Faghihi, V., & Kang, J. (2013). SatraPM, a Customizable Web-Based Project Management Software. ISARC 2013 - 30th International Symposium on Automation and Robotics in Construction and Mining, Held in Conjunction with the 23rd World Mining Congress. 9-16.
- Kang, J., Ganapathi, A., Lee, J., & Faghihi, V. (2012). BIM to field: Robotic total station and BIM for quality control. 717-722.
Texas A&M University; Education Program/Easa; 3127 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3136