education and training
- Ph.D. in Geography, Louisiana State University - (Alexandria, Louisiana, United States) 2001
- M.A. in Geography, San Diego State University - (San Diego, California, United States) 1995
- B.A. in Geography, California State University, Long Beach - (Long Beach, California, United States) 1992
- Prout, E., & Karimi, M (2013). The Place of Art along Historic Route 66: Iconic America. The International Journal of Arts Theory and History. 7(4), 23-40.
- Prout, E (2003). The European culture area: a systematic geography. Political Geography. 22(5), 593-594.
- Prout, E (1999). Book Review: Modern Europe: place, culture and identity. Progress in Human Geography. 23(4), 649-650.
- Prout, E (2012). Geography of Texas: People, Places, Patterns. KendalHunt Publishing Company.
- Prout, E (2008). Geography of Texas: People, Places, Patterns, Preliminary Edition. KendalHunt Publishing Company.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Geography; 3147 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3147