education and training
- Wigfall, L. T. (2020). eHealth Communication With Clients at Community-Based HIV/AIDS Service Organizations Located in the South: Multi-State Cross-Sectional Survey (Preprint). JMIR Formative Research. 4(9), e17154-e17154.
- Tomar, A., Balcezak, H. C., & Wigfall, L. T. (2020). HPV‐associated oropharyngeal cancer: Knowledge and attitude/beliefs among non‐clinical staff at community‐based HIV/AIDS Service Organizations (ASO) in the south United States (U.S.) census region. Health & Social Care in the Community. 28(6), 2265-2272.
- Zhang, X., Mkuu, R., Samman, E., Cummings, S., Sherman, L., Wigfall, L. T., Wilkinson, L., & Burdine, J. N. (2020). Anxiety and depressive symptoms and missing breast cancer and cervical screening: results from Brazos valley community health survey. Psychology Health & Medicine. 25(4), 1-8.
- Olusanya, O. O., Wigfall, L. T., Rossheim, M. E., Tomar, A., & Barry, A. E. (2020). Binge drinking, HIV/HPV co-infection risk, and HIV testing: Factors associated with HPV vaccination among young adults in the United States. PREVENTIVE MEDICINE. 134, 106023-106023.
- Wigfall, L. T., Sherman, L. D., Garney, W. R., Patterson, M. S., Ishino, F., & Vadaparampil, S. T. (2020). Are health care providers making the most of patient encounters to promote HPV vaccination among cigarette smokers?. Patient Education and Counseling. 103(1), 180-188.
- Tomar, A., Balcezak, H. C., & Wigfall, L. T. (2020). HPV-related oropharyngeal cancer: Knowledge and beliefs among staff at community-based HIV/AIDS service organizations (ASOs). Clinical Cancer Research. 26(12), 65-66.
- Wigfall, L. T., Bynum, S. A., Wells, J., McGee-Avila, J. K., & Wagle, N. S. (2019). Abstract 3327: HPV vaccination among adults at high-risk for HIV infection: A public health priority. CANCER RESEARCH. 79(13), 3327-3327.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Health And Kinesiology; 4243 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4243