Mccool, Katherine individual record
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Clinical Assistant Professor, Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences
education and training
- M.S. in Veterinary and Comparative Medicine, The Ohio State University - (Columbus, Ohio, United States) 2016
- D.V.M. in , The Ohio State University - (Columbus, Ohio, United States) 2012
- B.S. in Psychology and Neuroscience, Allegheny College - (Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States) 2008
- McCool, K. E., Marks, S. L., & Hawkins, E. C. (2021). Endoscopy Training in Small Animal Internal Medicine: A Survey of Residency Training Programs in North America. Journal of Veterinary Medical Education. e20200165-e20200165.
- McCool, K. E., & Kedrowicz, A. A. (2020). Evaluation of Veterinary Students’ Communication Skills with a Service Dog Handler in a Simulated Client Scenario. Journal of Veterinary Medical Education. e20190140-e20190140.
- McCool, K. E., Bissett, S. A., Hill, T. L., Degernes, L. A., & Hawkins, E. C. (2019). Evaluation of a Human Virtual-Reality Endoscopy Trainer for Teaching Early Endoscopy Skills to Veterinarians. Journal of Veterinary Medical Education. 47(1), 106-116.
- McCool, K. E., Rudinsky, A. J., Parker, V. J., Herbert, C. O., & Gilor, C. (2017). The effect of diet, adiposity, and weight loss on the secretion of incretin hormones in cats. Domestic Animal Endocrinology. 62, 67-75.
recent teaching activities