education and training
- Petterway, A. L., & Laub, J. D. (2017). Implementing the Realms of Meaning as a Process for Selecting Curriculum. Journal of Education & Social Policy. 7(1), 22-24.
- Laub, J., & Taylor, B. (2016). Examining the value of BYOD in secondary education.. 26(1&2),
- Laub, J. (2015). The new normal in public education: Change and improvement. 1-3.
- Burkman, A., Garrett-Staib, J., & Laub, J. (2011). West Texas principal center: A case study in principal preparation. National Forum of Educational Administration and Supervision Journal. 29(2), 66-78.
- Laub, J. (2010). Leadership: It’s not just a challenge, it’s an adventure. National Forum of Educational Administration and Supervision Journal. 27(2), 43-49.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Berthold, David Arthur (2018-12). Preparing Eighth Grade Students for Upper School Utilizing Grade Level Peer Support Programming. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Shapiro, Craig Scott (2018-05). Implementing School-Based Mental Health Centers to Increase Academic Outcomes for Students. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Westphal, Laurie Elizabeth (2018-05). Evaluating Menu-Driven Materials: A Mixed Methods Approach Determining Impact on Conceptual Understanding. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Teaching, Learning And Culture (Tlac); 4232 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4232