education and training
- MANN, G. J (1987). BEYOND THE HOSPITAL - BUILDING FOR A HEALTHIER FUTURE. FUTURIST. 21(1), 9-13.
- Mann, G. J (1983). Rural health facilities in desert and sparsely populated areas.. ITCC Review. 47-48,
- Ashley, I. E., & Mann, G. J (1979). Abandoned Air Force base redesigned as rehabilitation center.. Hospitals. 53(4), 181-184.
- YATES, W. S., DUFFY, M., STONE, R., RABINOWITZ, D., RESENDIZ, A., CONGLETON, J., & MANN, G (1985). ELDERLY CONSUMER PREFERENCES FOR KITCHEN DESIGN IN CONGREGATE HOUSING FACILITIES. GERONTOLOGIST. 25, 268-269.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Gilcrease, Miranda (2022-07). Emergency Response Shelter Prototype. (Master's Thesis)
- Chandra Mouli, Sarayu (2020-04). Exploring the Architecture for a Community Shelter for Women in the Kashmir Valley Affected by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. (Master's Thesis)
- Murphy, John Daniel (1993-07). A monetary impact analysis of government regulations dealing with chrysotile asbestos. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Debauge, Lucia K. (1990-07). Alzheimer's disease special care units : a comparative study of the retrofit design. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Park, Jae Seung (1987-07). Determinants of elderly living conditions and suggested design considerations for mixed-use facilities for the elderly. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Architecture; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137