education and training
- Zhu, X., Yu, C., Lee, C., Lu, Z., & Mann, G (2014). A retrospective study on changes in residents' physical activities, social interactions, and neighborhood cohesion after moving to a walkable community.. Prev Med. 69 Suppl 1(S), S93-S97.
- Mann, G (2013). Designing for the future of care. Interview by Jeff Ferenc.. Hosp Health Netw. 87(9), 36-37.
- Mann, G. J., & Okamoto, K (2010). "Megatrends" driving healthcare facility design: a look at the major trends that will shape medical facility design.. World Hosp Health Serv. 46(1), 13-17.
- Sprague, J. G., & Mann, G. J (2003). Ambulatory advice. Handling the planning and design challenges of outpatient facilities.. Health Facil Manage. 16(10), 32-36.
- Skaggs, R. L., Sprague, J. G., & Mann, G. J (1997). Designing for health in the new millennium. Architects have a bigger nut to crack in the 21st century: the health network.. Health facilities management. 10(2),
- YATES, W. S., DUFFY, M., STONE, R., RABINOWITZ, D., RESENDIZ, A., CONGLETON, J., & MANN, G (1985). ELDERLY CONSUMER PREFERENCES FOR KITCHEN DESIGN IN CONGREGATE HOUSING FACILITIES. GERONTOLOGIST. 25, 268-269.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Gilcrease, Miranda (2022-07). Emergency Response Shelter Prototype. (Master's Thesis)
- Chandra Mouli, Sarayu (2020-04). Exploring the Architecture for a Community Shelter for Women in the Kashmir Valley Affected by Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. (Master's Thesis)
- Murphy, John Daniel (1993-07). A monetary impact analysis of government regulations dealing with chrysotile asbestos. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Debauge, Lucia K. (1990-07). Alzheimer's disease special care units : a comparative study of the retrofit design. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Park, Jae Seung (1987-07). Determinants of elderly living conditions and suggested design considerations for mixed-use facilities for the elderly. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Architecture; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137