Our research is focused on the experimental study of microscale and low temperature plasmas and devices which use plasmas and energetic electrons. The results and discoveries of this research have far reaching consequences in fields ranging from medicine and health, to integrated circuit manufacturing, to fossil fuel reforming and the energy sector.
- Wakim, D., Suzuki, P., & Staack, D. (2013). OPTICAL EMISSION SPECTRAL ANALYSIS OF MICROPLASMA DISCHARGES IN ATOMIC AND MOLECULAR GASES AT PRESSURES UP TO 1.65 MPa. 1-6.
- Wakim, D., & Staack, D. (2013). Optical Emission Spectral Analysis of Microplasma Discharges in Atomic and Molecular Gases at Pressures Up to 10 ATM. 1-1.
- Xiao, P., & Staack, D. (2013). PMT and ICCD Investigation of Light Emission and Bubble Generation from Microplasma Generated in Liquid. 1-1.
- Xiao, P., & Staack, D. (2013). PMT and ICCD Investigation of Light Emission from Microplasma Generated in Liquid. 1-6.
- Ebersohn, F., Shebalin, J., Girimaji, S., & Staack, D. (2012). Magnetic field effects on plasma plumes. 1, 37-40.
- Staack, D., & Tsai, T. (2016). Plasma treatment and plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition onto temperature sensitive biological materials.
- Staack, D., & Geiger, R. (2016). Processing of dielectric fluids with mobile charge carriers.
- Staack, D., & Tsai, T. (2014). Plasma treatment and plasma enhanced chemical vapor deposition onto temperature sensitive biological materials.
- Damarla, Harika Rao (2016-12). Rheological Studies and Simulated Distillation of Crude Oils Post Electron Beam Treatment. (Master's Thesis)
- Xiao, Peng (2015-08). Investigation of Microplasma Generation in Dense Medium. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Adkins, Kalissa E. (2014-12). Plasma Processing of Oils Using a Corona Reactor. (Master's Thesis)
- Martin, Michael William (2014-12). Prediction of Damage to Structure resulting from Recirculation of Particles from a Magnetoplasma Spacecraft Engine. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Ming, Pingjia (2014-08). Glow Discharge Enhanced Chemical Reaction: Application in Ammonia Synthesis and Hydrocarbon Gas Cleanup. (Master's Thesis)