education and training
- Walters, L. M., Green, M. R., Goldsby, D., & Parker, D. (2018). Digital Storytelling as a Problem-Solving Strategy in Mathematics Teacher Education: How Making a Math-eo Engages and Excites 21st Century Students. International Journal of Technology in Education and Science. 2(1), 1-16.
- Walters, L. M., Green, M. R., Goldsby, D., Walters, T. N., & Wang, L. (2016). Teaching pre-service teachers to make digital stories that explain complex mathematical concepts in a real-world context: The "math-eo" project, creating "cool new tools". International Journal for Technology in Mathematics Education. 23(4), 129-144.
- Rosli, R., Goldsby, D., & Capraro, M. M. (2015). Using Manipulatives in Solving and Posing Mathematical Problems. Creative Education. 06(16), 1718-1725.
- Rosli, R., Goldsby, D., & Capraro, M. M. (2013). Assessing Students’ Mathematical Problem-Solving and Problem-Posing Skills. Asian Social Science. 9(16), 54-60.
- Goldsby, D. S., & Figuero-Charles, M. (2015). Mentoring viewed through an open classroom experience. Teaching at Work. (pp. 236-250). SensePublishers.
- Rosli, R., Capraro, M. M., Goldsby, D., y Gonzalez, E. G., Onwuegbuzie, A. J., & Capraro, R. M. (2015). Middle-Grade Preservice Teachers’ Mathematical Problem Solving and Problem Posing. Mathematical Problem Posing. (pp. 333-354). Springer New York.
- Davis, T. J., Kulm, G., Oner, A. T., Indiogine, S., Goldsby, D. S., & Ma, T. (2015). Preservice teachers’ problem-solving lesson engagement and knowledge and beliefs about teaching for equity. Teaching at Work. (pp. 52-80). SensePublishers.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Carter, Lou Ann (2017-08). The Effects of Improved Student Transitions on Classroom Management. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Logan, Bethany (2014-08). Comparing Reading Interventions for Language Arts Students. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Owens, Sandra Deshon (2013-12). Investigating the Relationship between the Perceptions of Principals and Teachers on Site-Based Decision Making. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Kulhanek, Stefani Michelle (2013-05). Developing Second Grade Teachers' Pedagogical Content Knowledge of Place Value. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Rosli, Roslinda (2013-05). The Integration of Problem Posing in Teaching and Learning of Mathematics. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M University; Teaching, Learning And Culture (Tlac); 4232 TAMU
College Station, TX 77802-4232