education and training
- Bae, J., & Choi, K. (2021). A land-use clustering approach to capturing the level-of-service of large urban corridors: A case study in downtown Los Angeles. Environment and Planning B: Urban Analytics and City Science. 48(7), 2093-2109.
- Le, C., Wai Yaw, M., David Jeong, H., & Choi, K. (2021). Comprehensive Evaluation of Influential Factors on Public Roadway Project Contract Time. Journal of Management in Engineering. 37(5), 04021044-04021044.
- Choi, K., Bae, J., & Kwak, Y. H. (2021). OPTID: Optimal Incentives and Disincentives. Journal of Management in Engineering. 37(5), 04021054-04021054.
- Choi, K., Bae, J., Yin, Y., & Lee, H. W. (2021). ACT 2 : Time–Cost Tradeoffs from Alternative Contracting Methods. Journal of Management in Engineering. 37(1), 04020091-04020091.
- Choi, K., Yin, Y., Goehl, D., & Jeong, H. D. (2021). Alternative Contracting Methods: Modeling and Assessing the Effects of Contract Type on Time-Cost-Change Performance. Journal of Management in Engineering. 37(1), 04020096-04020096.
in the news
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Ryu, Kyeong Rok (2018-08). Quantitative Analysis on Schedule, Cost, and Contingency: Performance Implications of Innovative Contracting Strategies. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Bae, Junseo (2017-05). A Multi-Contextual Approach to Modeling the Impact of Critical Highway Work Zones in Large Urban Corridors. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Parmar, Vanshdeep (2016-05). Benefit Cost Analysis of Solar Power over On-Grid Electricity for Residential Systems: Is Photovoltaic Technology Really Effective?. (Master's Thesis)
- Radhakrishnan Nair Sindhu, Jayakrishnan (2016-05). Investigating the Effect of Front-End Planning in Fast-Track Delivery Systems for Industrial Projects. (Master's Thesis)
- Joshi, Ankit (2015-12). Optimal Fund Allocation Framework for Prioritizing Highway Rehabilitation Projects: A Quantitative Analysis. (Master's Thesis)
Texas A&M University; Construction Science; 3137 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-3137