Fields, Susan individual record
Clinical Assistant Professor
- Clinical Assistant Professor, School of Education and Human Development, Texas A&M University
education and training
- Ed.D. in Language and Literacy Education, Boston University - (Boston, Massachusetts, United States) 2017
- Frankel, K. K., Fields, S. S., & Ward, A. E. (2021). From Tutoring to Mentoring: Centering Adolescents Identities as Readers and Mentors in a High School Literacy Class. Literacy Research Theory Method and Practice. 70(1), 231-251.
- Fields, S. S. (2020). From "Painstaking" to "Open and Loose": Using a Discursive-Cognitive Lens to Ease a Frustrated Adolescent Writer's Process. READING & WRITING QUARTERLY. 36(5), 462-479.
- Frankel, K. K., & Fields, S. S. (2019). Disrupting Storylines: A Case Study of One Adolescent's Identity, Agency, and Positioning During Literacy Tutoring. LITERACY RESEARCH AND INSTRUCTION. 58(3), 142-163.
- Frankel, K. K., Ward, A. E., & Fields, S. S. (2019). Leveraging Adolescents' Agency, Engagement, and Comprehension-Focused Reading. JOURNAL OF ADOLESCENT & ADULT LITERACY. 63(2), 224-228.
- Frankel, K. K., Fields, S. S., Kimball-Veeder, J., & Murphy, C. R. (2018). Positioning Adolescents in Literacy Teaching and Learning. JOURNAL OF LITERACY RESEARCH. 50(4), 446-477.
recent teaching activities
- RDNG373 Teaching Rdng Child Lit Instructor
- RDNG465 Rdng In Mid/sec Grades Instructor
- RDNG467 Rdng & Language Arts Instructor
- RDNG490 Assess In Rdng Inst Midg Instructor
- RDNG612 Child Lit & Literacy Instructor
Texas A&M University; Teaching, Learning And Culture (Tlac); 4232 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4232