Widely acknowledged global leader for his pioneering work on drug delivery technologies. Recipient of British Conference Science Medal, Tom Gibson Memorial Award, Indian National Science Academy Medal for Young Scientists, Named as one of the Royal Society of Chemistry's Faces of Toxicology (https://youtu.be/R4ZjUTCzO9M), T. Nagai (Controlled Release Society, USA) Outstanding Researcher Advisor, In recognition of excellent leadership and mentorship, Elected a Fellow, American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS). Elected a Foreign Fellow, European Academy of Sciences (EurASc).
- Grama, C. N., Ankola, D. D., & Kumar, M. (2011). Poly(lactide-co-glycolide) nanoparticles for peroral delivery of bioactives. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science. 16(3), 238-245.
- Ankola, D. D., Wadsworth, R. M., & Ravi Kumar, M. (2011). Nanoparticulate Delivery Can Improve Peroral Bioavailability of Cyclosporine and Match Neoral Cmax Sparing the Kidney from Damage. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology. 7(2), 300-307.
- Ankola, D. D., Durbin, E. W., Buxton, G. A., Schäfer, J., Bakowsky, U., & Kumar, M. (2010). Preparation, characterization andin silicomodeling of biodegradable nanoparticles containing cyclosporine A and coenzyme Q10. Nanotechnology. 21(6), 065104-065104.
- Mittal, G., Carswell, H., Brett, R., Currie, S., & Kumar, M. (2010). Development and evaluation of polymer nanoparticles for oral delivery of estradiol to rat brain in a model of Alzheimer's pathology. Journal of Controlled Release. 150(2), 220-228.
- Sharma, G., Wilson, K., van der Walle, C. F., Sattar, N., Petrie, J. R., & Kumar, M. (2010). Microemulsions for oral delivery of insulin: Design, development and evaluation in streptozotocin induced diabetic rats. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics. 76(2), 159-169.