education and training
- D.P.H. in , Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2020
- M.S. in Toxicology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1999
- B.S. in Environmental Science, Drexel University - (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States) 1987
- Hatala, J. J., & Fields, T. T. (2015). Factors Associated with Local Public Health Agency Participation in Obesity Prevention in Southern States. Southern Medical Journal. 108(5), 283-289.
- Fields, T., & Hatala, J. (2014). THAT, THAT, BUT NOT THAT… USING A CAFETERIA PLAN TO ENHANCE WRITING SKILLS. Administrative Issues Journal Education Practice and Research.
- Williams, E. M., Lee, M. D., Preston, G., Williams, A., Wigfall, L. T., Wilkinson, L., ... Glover, S. H. (2011). Development of the Soldier Health Promotion to Examine and Reduce Health Disparities (SHPERHD) Project Coordinating Center: challenges and opportunities within a university/community partnership.. Military Medicine. 176(7), 757-762.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Environmental And Occupational Health; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266