Haeder, Simon individual record
- Associate Professor, Health Policy and Management, School of Public Health
education and training
- Ph.D. in , University of Wisconsin - Madison - (Madison, Wisconsin, United States) 2016
- M.A. in , University of Wisconsin - Madison - (Madison, Wisconsin, United States) 2011
- M.P.A. in , California State University, Fresno - (Fresno, California, United States) 2010
- M.A. in , California State University, Fresno - (Fresno, California, United States) 2007
- B.A. in , California State University, Fresno - (Fresno, California, United States) 2006
- Burman, A., Haeder, S. F., & Xu, W. Y. (2023). Provider directory inaccuracy and timely access for mental health care.. Am J Manag Care. 29(2), 96-102.
- Callaghan, T., Haeder, S. F., & Sylvester, S. (2022). Past experiences with surprise medical bills drive issue knowledge, concern and attitudes toward federal policy intervention.. Health Econ Policy Law. 17(3), 298-331.
- Sylvester, S. M., Haeder, S. F., & Callaghan, T. (2022). Just say no? Public attitudes about supportive and punitive policies to combat the opioid epidemic. JOURNAL OF PUBLIC POLICY. 42(2), 270-297.
- Haeder, S. F., & Chattopadhyay, J. (2022). The Power of a Tweet? Social Media, Presidential Communication, and the Politics of Health. PRESIDENTIAL STUDIES QUARTERLY. 52(2), 436-473.
- Burman, A., & Haeder, S. F. (2022). Directory Accuracy and Timely Access in Maryland's Medicaid Managed Care Program.. J Health Care Poor Underserved. 33(2), 597-611.
recent teaching activities
- PHPM640 Health Policy Politics Instructor
- PHPM641 Adv Hlth Plcy Instructor
- PHPM685 Directed Study Instructor