Dowdy, Diane individual record
Instructional Assistant Professor and Associate Department Head
- Instructional Assistant Professor and Associate Department Head, Health Promotion and Community Health Sciences, School of Public Health
education and training
- Ph.D. in Community Health and Preventive Medicine, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1990
- Lee, S., Jiang, L., Dowdy, D., Hong, Y. A., & Ory, M. G. (2019). Effects of the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program on medication adherence among older adults.. Transl Behav Med. 9(2), 380-388.
- Lee, S., Jiang, L., Dowdy, D., Hong, Y. A., & Ory, M. G. (2018). Attitudes, Beliefs, and Cost-Related Medication Nonadherence Among Adults Aged 65 or Older With Chronic Diseases.. Prev Chronic Dis. 15(12), E148.
- Towne, S. D., Fair, K., Smith, M. L., Dowdy, D. M., Ahn, S., Nwaiwu, O., & Ory, M. G. (2018). Multilevel Comparisons of Hospital Discharge among Older Adults with a Fall-Related Hospitalization.. Health Serv Res. 53(4), 2227-2248.
- Salahuddin, M., Nehme, E., Ranjit, N., Kim, Y., Oluyomi, A. O., Dowdy, D., ... Hoelscher, D. M. (2016). Does Parents' Social Cohesion Influence Their Perception of Neighborhood Safety and Their Children's Active Commuting to and From School?. J Phys Act Health. 13(12), 1301-1309.
- Osofundiya, O., Benden, M. E., Dowdy, D., & Mehta, R. K. (2016). Obesity-specific neural cost of maintaining gait performance under complex conditions in community-dwelling older adults.. Clin Biomech (Bristol, Avon). 35, 42-48.
recent teaching activities
- HPCH603 Soc Behav Determnts Of Hlth Instructor
- HPCH611 Program Planning Instructor
- HPCH637 Principles Of Hlth Prg Mgmt Instructor
- HPCH665 Proposal Writing & Grants Mgmt Instructor
- HPCH684 Practicum Instructor
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Health Promotion & Community Health Sciences; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266