In general, my research interests focus on distributed and parallel computing; distributed systems and algorithms. In particular, dynamic distributed systems, mobile, wireless networks and sensor networks, and their security and fault tolerance; distributed shared data structures and their consistency models; algorithmic models for chip-multithreaded architecture.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2001
- M.A. in Computer Science, Boston University - (Boston, Massachusetts, United States) 1998
- M.S. in Computer Science, Ewha Womans University - (Seoul, South Korea) 1992
- B.S. in Computer Science, Ewha Womans University - (Seoul, South Korea) 1987
- Wang, J., Talmage, E., Lee, H., & Welch, J. L. (2018). Improved time bounds for linearizable implementations of abstract data types. INFORMATION AND COMPUTATION.
- Klappenecker, A., Lee, H., & Welch, J. L. (2014). Finding available parking spaces made easy. AD HOC NETWORKS. 12(1), 243-249.
- Klappenecker, A., Lee, H., & Welch, J. L. (2013). Dynamic regular registers in systems with churn. Theoretical Computer Science. 512, 84-97.
- Shao, C., Welch, J. L., Pierce, E., & Lee, H. (2011). Multiwriter Consistency Conditions for Shared Memory Registers. SIAM JOURNAL ON COMPUTING. 40(1), 28-62.
- KLAPPENECKER, A., LEE, H., & WELCH, J. L. (2010). SCHEDULING SENSORS BY TILING LATTICES. Parallel Processing Letters. 20(01), 3-13.
- Klappenecker, A., & Lee, H. (2015). Probabilistic Biquorums. 1-4.
- Wang, J., Talmage, E., Lee, H., Welch, J. L., & IEEE, .. (2014). Improved Time Bounds for Linearizable Implementations of Abstract Data Types. Proceedings - 2016 IEEE 30th International Parallel and Distributed Processing Symposium, IPDPS 2016. 691-701.
- Klappenecker, A., & Lee, H. (2013). Strong Dynamic Consensus in Byzantine Faulty Systems with Churn**This research was supported in part by NSF grant CCF 1018500.. 11th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems, Vol I, Proceedings. 323-330.
- Bonomi, S., Klappenecker, A., Lee, H., & Welch, J. L. (2012). Stochastic Modeling of Dynamic Distributed Systems with Crash Recovery and Its Application to Atomic Registers. ADVANCED DATA MINING AND APPLICATIONS, PROCEEDINGS. 7702, 76-90.
- Wang, J., Welch, J., & Lee, H. (2011). Time bounds for shared objects in partially synchronous systems. 347-348.