education and training
- Ph.D. in Government, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2014
- M.A. in International Relations, University of Chicago - (Chicago, Illinois, United States) 2006
- B.A. in Czech Language and Literature, The University of Texas at Austin - (Austin, Texas, United States) 2004
- Weber, Y. (2017). An Illiberal World Order? The BRICS Challenge to The U.S.-Led Political Order. 60(1),
- Krickovic, A., & Weber, Y. (2017). Commitment Issues. Problems of Post-Communism. 65(6), 1-12.
- Weber, Y. (2016). Growth or war: familiar challenges in Russian governance. 4/2016,
- Weber, Y., & krickovic, A. (2016). To Harass and Wait Out: Sources of American Conduct Towards Russia. (2),
- Krickovic, A., & Weber, Y. (2015). Letters to the Editor. Survival. 57(6), 215-220.
recent teaching activities