education and training
- Sievert, R (2019). Time for the Creation of a Standing U.N. Armed Peace Service and the Potential Employment of Experienced U.S. Veterans as a Significant Component of Such a Force. International Lawyer. 52(1), 111-130.
- Sievert, R (2016). The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 Compared with the Law of Electronic Surveillance in Europe. American Journal of Criminal Law. 43(2), 125-156.
- Sievert, R. J (2014). Time to Rewrite the Ill-Conceived and Dangerous Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978. National Security Law Journal. 3(1), 47-100.
- McCaul, M. T., & Sievert, R. J (2011). Congress's Consistent Intent to Utilize Military Commissions in the War against Al-Qaeda and Its Adoption of Commission Rules That Fully Comply with Due Process. St. Mary's Law Journal. 42(3), 595-644.
- Sievert, R. J (2010). Working toward a Legally Enforceable Non-Proliferation Regime Twenty-First Annual Philip D. Reed Memorial Issue: Essay. Fordham International Law Journal. 34(1), 93-123.
- Sievert, R (2005). Defense, Liberty, and the Constitution Exploring the Critical National Security Issues of Our Time. William s Hein & Company.
- Sievert, R (2000). Cases and Materials on U.S. Law and National Security. William S. Hein & Co., Inc..
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; International Affairs; 4220 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4220