- LeMire, S., Graves, S. J., Hawkins, M., & Kailani, S. (2018). Libr-AR-y Tours: Increasing engagement and scalability of library tours using augmented reality. College and Undergraduate Libraries. 25(3), 1-18.
- Yu, P. K. (2017). The objectives and principles of the trips agreement. 255-322.
- Hendricks, J. W., & Payne, S. C. (2007). Beyond the big five: Leader goal orientation as a predictor of leadership effectiveness. HUMAN PERFORMANCE. 20(4), 317-343.
- Jones, E., Dixon, A. L., Chonko, L. B., & Cannon, J. P. (2005). Key accounts and team selling: A review, framework, and research agenda?. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management. 25(2), 181-198.
- Jones, E., Moore, J. N., Stanaland, A., & Wyatt, R. (1998). Salesperson race and gender and the access and legitimacy paradigm: Does difference make a difference?. Journal of Personal Selling and Sales Management. 18(4), 71-88.
- Jamal, T. (2019). Justice and Ethics in Tourism. Routledge.
- Lightfoot, J. T., Hubal, M. J., & Roth, S. M. (2019). Routledge handbook of sport and exercise systems genetics. Routledge.
- Gray, P. W. (2019). Vanguardism Ideology and Organization in Totalitarian Politics. Routledge.
- Tebeaux, E. (2018). The emergence of a tradition: Technical writing in the English renaissance, 1475-1640. Routledge.
- Fortenberry, B. (2017). Bermuda Celebrating 400 Years of History. Routledge.
- Griffith, D. M., Jaeger, E. C., Sherman, L. D., & Moore, H. J. (2019). Middle-aged men's health: Patterns and causes of health inequities during a pivotal period in the life course. Griffith, D. M., Bruce, M. A., & Thorpe, Jr, R. J. (Eds.), Men’s Health Equity A Handbook. (pp. 72-85). Routledge.
- Coombs, W. T. (2018). Athlete reputational crises: One point for linking: Situational crisis communication theory and sports crises. Reputational Challenges in Sport: Theory and Application. (pp. 13-24). Routledge.
- Guerlain, S., Smith, P. J., Smith, J. W., Rudmann, S., Obradovich, J. H., & Strohm, P. (2018). Decision support in medical systems. Automation and Human Performance: Theory and Applications. (pp. 385-406). Routledge.
- Byakagaba, P., Twesigye, B., & Ruyle, L. E. (2018). Dialectics of conservation, extractives, and Uganda’s ‘land rush’. Sandbrook, C., Cavanagh, C. J., & Tumuslime, D. M. (Eds.), Conservation and Development in Uganda. (pp. 226-246). Routledge.
- Gregory Gause, F. (2018). From “Over the Horizon” to “Into the Backyard”: The US-Saudi relationship in the Gulf. The Middle East and the United States, Student Economy Edition: History, Politics, and Ideologies, UPDATED 2013 EDITION. (pp. 326-340). Routledge.