education and training
- Ph.D. in Anthropology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2017
- M.A. in Anthropology, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2015
- B.A. in Anthropology (with Distinction), minor in Geology, University of Colorado Boulder - (Boulder, Colorado, United States) 2011
- Castro, F., Bendig, C., Berube, M., Borrero, R., Budsberg, N., Dostal, C., ... Yamafune, K. (2018). Recording, Publishing, and Reconstructing Wooden Shipwrecks. JOURNAL OF MARITIME ARCHAEOLOGY. 13(1), 55-66.
- Dostal, C., & Yamafune, K. (2018). Photogrammetric texture mapping: A method for increasing the Fidelity of 3D models of cultural heritage materials. Journal of Archaeological Science Reports. 18, 430-436.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Anthropology; 4352 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4352