Bartanen, Brendan individual record
education and training
- Ph.D. in Leadership and Policy Studies, Vanderbilt University - (Nashville, Tennessee, United States) 2019
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education, Arizona State University - (Tempe, Arizona, United States) 2015
- B.A. in Economics, minor in Chinese, Pomona College - (Claremont, California, United States) 2013
- Bartanen, B. (2020). Principal Quality and Student Attendance. Educational Researcher. 49(2), 101-113.
- Grissom, J. A., & Bartanen, B. (2019). Principal Effectiveness and Principal Turnover. Education Finance and Policy. 14(3), 355-382.
- Grissom, J. A., Bartanen, B., & Mitani, H. (2019). Principal Sorting and the Distribution of Principal Quality. AERA Open. 5(2), 2332858419850094-233285841985009.
- Bartanen, B., Grissom, J. A., & Rogers, L. K. (2019). The Impacts of Principal Turnover. Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis. 41(3), 350-374.
- Bartanen, B., Grissom, J. A., Joshi, E., & Meredith, M. (2018). Mapping Inequalities in Local Political Representation: Evidence from Ohio School Boards. AERA Open. 4(4), 2332858418818074-233285841881807.
recent teaching activities