education and training
- Cert. in High-Impact Principles and Practices for STEM Education, University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 2015
- Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering, Virginia Tech - Wake Forest University - (Blacksburg, Virginia, United States) 2014
- M.S.E. in Biomedical Engineering (Biotechnology), University of Michigan-Ann Arbor - (Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States) 2008
- B.E. in Instrumentation and Control Systems Engineering, Anna University, Chennai - (Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India) 2006
- Mehta, P., Novak, C., Raghavan, S., Ward, M., & Mehta, G. (2018). Self-Renewal and CSCs In Vitro Enrichment: Growth as Floating Spheres. Methods in molecular biology (Clifton, N.J.). Papaccio, G., & Desiderio, V. (Eds.), Cancer Stem Cells. (pp. 61-75). Springer New York.
recent teaching activities