- Nafukho, F. M., Muyia, H., & Irby, B. (2014). Governance and Transformations of Universities in Africa A Global Perspective. Information Age Publishing.
- wang, v. C., & king, k. P. (2008). Innovations in career and technical education: strategic approaches towards workforce competencies around the globe. Information Age Publishing.
- Kaunas, C. L., Tomaszewski, L. E., & Yennello, S. J. (2018). Transitioning from \"two-body problem\" to \"dual-career opportunity\": a long and arduous journey. Mora, M., Qubbaj, A., & McMahon, M. (Eds.), Advancing Women in Academic STEM fields through Dual-Career Policies and Practices.. Information Age Publishing.
- Kirwan, J. R., & Roumell, E. (2014). Developing a repertoire of practice: Online instructor dispositions and personalities. Holtz, J. K., Springer, S. B., & Boden, C. J. (Eds.), Building Sustainable Futures for Adult Learners. (pp. 559-575). Information Age Publishing.
- Erichsen, E. A. (2012). Narrative tools for facilitating research and learning for transformation. Boden, C. J., & Kippers, S. M. (Eds.), Pathways to Transformation: Learning in Relationship. (pp. 49-64). Information Age Publishing.
- Zeni, T. A., Buckley, M. R., Klotz, A. C., & Novicevic, M. M. (2012). “Not so fast, my friend!” The eternal marital bliss or imminent divorce of leadership and neuroscience.. Meurs, J. A., Rossi, A. M., & Perrewe, P. L. (Eds.), Stress and quality of working life: Coping and Prevention. (pp. 195-217). Information Age Publishing.
- Yamauchi, T., & McGuire, K. (2003). What does labeling do to stereotyping? Beyond prototypes and cognitive economy.. Salili, F., & Hoosain, R. (Eds.), Teaching, Learning, and Motivation in a Multicultural Context. (pp. 315-344). Information Age Publishing.