Violent conflict, strategies of rebellion, rebel governance, rebel diplomacy, rebel leadership, statebuilding
education and training
- Ph.D. in Political Science, Columbia University - (New York, New York, United States) 2012
- M.P.A. in , Princeton University - (Princeton, New Jersey, United States) 2004
- B.A. in Government and Economics, Cornell University - (Ithaca, New York, United States) 2001
- (2016). The Wartime Origins of Democratization: Civil War, Rebel Governance, and Political Regimes. Cambridge University Press.
- Gunn, G. C., & Huang, R. (2006). New Nation United Nations Peace-building in East Timor.
awards and honors
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; International Affairs; 4220 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4220