education and training
- Ph.D. in Sociology, Stanford University - (Stanford, California, United States) 2006
- M.A. in Sociology, Stanford University - (Stanford, California, United States) 2000
- B.A. in Sociology, University of Tartu - (Tartu, Estonia) 1998
- Pals, H., & Engin, C. (2019). Attachment to Society and Cognitive Deviance: The Case of Turkey. DEVIANT BEHAVIOR. 40(7), 799-815.
- Plickert, G., & Pals, H. (2019). Parental Anger and Trajectories of Emotional Well-Being from Adolescence to Young Adulthood. Journal of Research on Adolescence.
- Engin, C., & Pals, H. (2018). Patriarchal Attitudes in Turkey 1990-2011: The Influence of Religion and Political Conservatism. SOCIAL POLITICS. 25(3), 383-409.
- Pals, H., Love, T. P., Hannibal, B., & Waren, W. (2016). The Consequences of School Environment and Locus of Control on Adulthood Deviant Behavior. DEVIANT BEHAVIOR. 37(9), 1003-1022.
- Pals, H., & Singer, L. (2015). Residential energy conservation: the effects of education and perceived behavioral control. Journal of Environmental Studies and Sciences. 5(1), 29-41.
recent teaching activities
Texas A&M University; Sociology; 4351 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4351