education and training
- Ph.D. in Entomology, University of Maryland, College Park - (College Park, Maryland, United States) 2009
- B.S. in Cell Molecular Biology and Genetics, University of Maryland, College Park - (College Park, Maryland, United States) 2003
- Raupp, M. J., Webb, R. E., Szczepaniec, A., Booth, D., & Ahern, R. (2004). Incidence, abundance, and severity of mites on hemlocks following applications of imidacloprid. Arboriculture & urban forestry. 30(2), 108-113.
- szczepaniec, a., raupp, m. J., & eubanks, m. D. (2013). The complicated relationship between neonicotinoid insecticides and biological control: Does it ever work or is it always bound for a disaster?.
- szczepaniec, a., eubanks, m. D., neff, k., lauer, j. G., peralta, a. L., ugarte, c. M., ... others, .. (2012). Anthropogenic effects on plant resistance: Can insecticides alter induction of defenses in crop plants?.
- jones, c., willis, j., cresko, w., szczepaniec, a., & eubanks, m. D. (2011). High-throughput sequencing for measuring transcription: What it can and cannot tell an ecologist.
- szczepaniec, a., & eubanks, m. D. (2010). COS 57-10: Small bugs, big impacts: effects of aphids on cotton defenses against a chewing herbivore.
- szczepaniec, a., & raupp, m. J. (2008). PS 88-157: Impact of a systemic insecticide on the community of arthropods associated with elm trees in the urban forest.
TEXAS A&M AGRILIFE RESEARCH; Amarillo; 9999 TAMUS
Amarillo, TX 79106