education and training
- Ph.D. in Education, University of South Florida - (Tampa, Florida, United States) 2015
- M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Korea University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2006
- B.A. in Psychology, Sungshin Women's University - (Seoul, South Korea) 2003
- Baek, E. K., Moeyaert, M., Petit-Bois, M., Beretvas, S. N., Van den Noortgate, W., & Ferron, J. M (2014). The use of multilevel analysis for integrating single-case experimental design results within a study and across studies.. Neuropsychol Rehabil. 24(3-4), 590-606.
- Baek, E. K., & Ferron, J. M (2013). Multilevel models for multiple-baseline data: modeling across-participant variation in autocorrelation and residual variance.. Behav Res Methods. 45(1), 65-74.
- Chatters, S., Baek, E. K., & Rodríguez-Campos, L. (2010). Program Management in Secondary Schools: A Metaevaluation. The International Journal of Knowledge, Culture, and Change Management: Annual Review. 10(5), 61-72.
Texas A&M University; Educational Psychology; 4225 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4225