- Retting, R. A., Persaud, B. N., Garder, P. E., & Lord, D. (2001). Crash and injury reduction following installation of roundabouts in the United States.. American journal of public health. 91(4), 628-631.
- Fox, S. A., Stein, J. A., Sockloskie, R. J., & Ory, M. G. (2001). Targeted mailed materials and the Medicare beneficiary: increasing mammogram screening among the elderly.. American journal of public health. 91(1), 55-61.
- Stearns, S. C., Bernard, S. L., Fasick, S. B., Schwartz, R., Konrad, T. R., Ory, M. G., & DeFriese, G. H. (2000). The economic implications of self-care: the effect of lifestyle, functional adaptations, and medical self-care among a national sample of Medicare beneficiaries.. American journal of public health. 90(10), 1608-1612.
- Meier, K. J., & Licari, M. J. (1998). Meier and Licari respond. American journal of public health. 88(7), 1120-1120.
- Gorman, D. M., Speer, P. W., Labouvie, E. W., & Subaiya, A. P. (1998). Risk of assaultive violence and alcohol availability in New Jersey.. American journal of public health. 88(1), 97-100.
- Taylor, T. M., & Acuff, G. R. (2001). Sampling Plans, Sample Collection, Shipment, and Preparation for Analysis. Compendium of Methods for The Microbiological Examination of Foods. American Public Health Association.