- Gorman, D. M., Mezic, J., Mezic, I., & Gruenewald, P. J. (2006). Agent-based modeling of drinking behavior: a preliminary model and potential applications to theory and practice.. American journal of public health. 96(11), 2055-2060.
- Perreira, K. M., & Cortes, K. E. (2006). Race/ethnicity and nativity differences in alcohol and tobacco use during pregnancy.. American journal of public health. 96(9), 1629-1636.
- Wilcox, S., Dowda, M., Griffin, S. F., Rheaume, C., Ory, M. G., Leviton, L., ... Mockenhaupt, R. (2006). Results of the First Year of Active for Life: Translation of 2 Evidence-Based Physical Activity Programs for Older Adults Into Community Settings. American journal of public health. 96(7), 1201-1209.
- Konrad, T. R., Howard, D. L., Edwards, L. J., Ivanova, A., & Carey, T. S. (2005). Physician-patient racial concordance, continuity of care, and patterns of care for hypertension.. American journal of public health. 95(12), 2186-2190.
- Phillips, C. D., & McLeroy, K. R. (2004). Health in rural America: Remembering the importance of place. American journal of public health. 94(10), 1661-1663.
- Taylor, T. M., & Acuff, G. R. (2001). Sampling Plans, Sample Collection, Shipment, and Preparation for Analysis. Compendium of Methods for The Microbiological Examination of Foods. American Public Health Association.