- Chen, L., Kwok, O., & Goodson, P. (2008). US health educators' likelihood of adopting genomic competencies into health promotion. American journal of public health. 98(9), 1651-1657.
- Palmgreen, P., Lorch, E. P., Stephenson, M. T., Hoyle, R. H., & Donohew, L. (2007). Effects of the Office of National Drug Control Policy's Marijuana Initiative Campaign on high-sensation-seeking adolescents.. American journal of public health. 97(9), 1644-1649.
- Mezic, I., Gruenewald, P. J., Gorman, D. M., & Mezic, J. (2007). MEZIC ET AL. RESPOND. American journal of public health. 97(5), 781-782.
- Gorman, D. M. (2007). Changing service systems for high-risk youth using state-level strategies.. American journal of public health. 97(4), 595-600.
- Gorman, D. M., Mezic, J., Mezic, I., & Gruenewald, P. J. (2006). Agent-based modeling of drinking behavior: a preliminary model and potential applications to theory and practice.. American journal of public health. 96(11), 2055-2060.
- Taylor, T. M., & Acuff, G. R. (2001). Sampling Plans, Sample Collection, Shipment, and Preparation for Analysis. Compendium of Methods for The Microbiological Examination of Foods. American Public Health Association.