education and training
- Ph.D. in Public Health Sciences, University of North Texas Health Science Center - (Fort Worth, Texas, United States) 2017
- M.S. in Healthcare Administration, The University of Texas at Arlington - (Arlington, Texas, United States) 2013
- M.B.A. in Management, The University of Texas at Arlington - (Arlington, Texas, United States) 2013
- B.S. in Dental Hygiene, Texas Woman's University - (Denton, Texas, United States) 2011
- Kabani, F. A., Stockbridge, E. L., Berly Varghese, B., & Loethen, A. D. (2020). Acculturation and the oral health of a nationally representative sample of Hispanic children in the United States: an analysis of 2011-2012 National Survey of Children's Health data.. BMC public health. 20(1), 111.
- Kabani, F., Lykens, K., & Tak, H. J. (2018). Exploring the relationship between adverse childhood experiences and oral health-related quality of life. Journal of Public Health Dentistry. 78(4), 313-320.
- Stockbridge, E. L., Kabani, F. A., Gallups, J. S., & Miller, T. L. (2018). Ramadan and Culturally Competent Care. Journal of Public Health Management and Practice. 1-1.
awards and honors
Texas A&M University College of Dentistry; Dental Hygiene; 3302 Gaston Avenue
Dallas, TX 75246