Clendenin, Angela individual record
Instructional Assistant Professor
- Instructional Assistant Professor, Epidemiology and Biostatistics, School of Public Health
education and training
- Ph.D. in Agricultural Leadership, Education, and Communications, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 2017
- M.A. in Strategic Communication and Leadership, Seton Hall University - (South Orange, New Jersey, United States) 2005
- B.A. in Journalism, minor in Spanish, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1991
- Espitia, N. F., Zoran, D. L., Clendenin, A., Crosby, S. M., Dominguez, B., Ellis, C. L., ... Bissett, W. T. (2021). Direct Measurement of Veterinary Student Learning Outcomes for the NAVMEC Professional Competencies in a Multi-User Virtual Learning Environment.. J Vet Med Educ. 48(1), 33-47.
- Zhang, X., Zhong, Y., Saad, F., Haider, K. S., Haider, A., Clendenin, A. G., & Xu, X. (2020). Testosterone therapy may reduce prostate cancer risk due to testosterone deficiency at a young age via stabilizing serum testosterone levels.. Aging Male. 23(2), 112-118.
- Bissett, W. T., Zoran, D. L., Clendenin, A., Espitia, N. F., Moyer, W., & Rogers, K. S. (2013). How a disaster preparedness rotation helps teach the seven NAVMEC professional competencies: the Texas A&M University Experience.. J Vet Med Educ. 40(4), 378-388.
Repository Documents / Preprints1
- Clendenin, A (2019). PHLT 470 Global Health Systems - Germany Preparedness and Planning.
- Radcliff, T. A., & Clendenin, A. (2021). 5 strategies to prepare now for the next pandemic. - An article submitted to The Conversation
- Clendenin, A. (2020). What the US can learn from other countries on COVID-19 and its own history with pandemics. - An article submitted to The Conversation
in the news
- What We Need to Do Now to Get Ready for the Next Pandemic Healthline August 1, 2021
- What to expect from states with low vaccination rates in a summer COVID-19 surge The Washington Examiner June 10, 2021
- Meeting President Biden’s July 4 vaccination goal looking less likely Spectrum News 1 June 9, 2021
- Some Texas college students will not get spring break in 2021 KHOU December 2, 2020
- Practice good pandemic etiquette this Thanksgiving holiday KAGS November 25, 2020
recent teaching activities
- PHEB615 Disaster Epidemiology Instructor
- PHEB684 Practicum Instructor
- PHEB684 Practicum: In-ab Instructor
- PHEB684 Practicum:in-ab Instructor
- PHLT305 Epidemiology Public Health Instructor
School of Public Health; Epidemiology & Biostatistics; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266