My research focuses on environmental chemistry, petroleum geochemistry, and general organic chemistry.
education and training
- Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States), Postdoctoral Training 1989
- Ph.D. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- M.S. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1982
- B.S. in Marine Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1980
- RAFALSKA, J. K., COMET, P. A., KENNICUTT, M. C., MCDONALD, T. J., & BROOKS, J. M. (1991). RESERVOIR PETROLEUM GEOCHEMISTRY OF SARITA (SOUTH TEXAS), EUGENE ISLAND 330 AND SOUTH MARSH ISLAND 128 (OFFSHORE LOUISIANA) OIL-FIELDS. American Association of Petroleum Geologists Bulletin. 75(8), 1419-1419.
- Kennicutt, M. C., Sweet, S. T., McDonald, T. J., & Denoux, G. J. (1991). Oil spills in polar climates: The Bahia Paraiso accident. Offshore Technology Conference, Proceedings. 249-256.
- Wade, T. L., Brooks, J. M., Kennicutt, M. C., McDonald, T. J., Denoux, G. J., & Jackson, T. J. (1991). Oysters as biomonitors of oil in the ocean. Offshore Technology Conference, Proceedings. 275-280.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Brewster, Chase Samuel (2015-08). Hydrocarbon Contamination Evaluation of River Sediment from the Lower Fox River, Wisconsin. (Master's Thesis)
- Reddick, Heather (2015-05). Public Health Assessment for the Indigenous People of the Chayanta Province of Bolivia. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Naspinski, Christine S. (2009-05). Toxicity Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Mixtures. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Environmental And Occupational Health; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266