My research focuses on environmental chemistry, petroleum geochemistry, and general organic chemistry.
education and training
- Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States), Postdoctoral Training 1989
- Ph.D. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- M.S. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1982
- B.S. in Marine Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1980
- Louchouarn, P., Bonner, J. S., Tissot, P., McDonald, T. J., Fuller, C., & Page, C. (2000). Quantitative determination of oil films/slicks from water surfaces using a modified solid-phase extraction (SPE) sampling method. 23(1), 59-68.
- Fuller, C., Bonner, J., McDonald, T., Page, C., Aurand, D., Bragin, G., ... Ernest, A. (1999). Comparative toxicity of simulated beach sediments impacted with both whole and chemical dispersions of weathered Arabian medium crude oil. 22(2), 659-670.
- Page, C., Sumner, P., Autenrieth, R., Bonner, J., & McDonald, T. (1999). Materials balance on a chemically-dispersed oil and a whole oil exposed to an experimental beach front. 22(2), 645-658.
- Allan, K. A., Herbert, B. E., Morris, P. J., McDonald, T. J., & INST, B. (1997). Biodegradation of petroleum in two soils: Implications for hydrocarbon bioavailability. 4(5)(5), 629-634.
- Mills, M. A., Bonner, J. S., Simon, M. A., McDonald, T. J., Autenrieth, R. L., EC, .., & EC, .. (1997). Bioremediation of a controlled oil release in a wetland. 609-616B.
recent teaching activities
chaired theses and dissertations
- Brewster, Chase Samuel (2015-08). Hydrocarbon Contamination Evaluation of River Sediment from the Lower Fox River, Wisconsin. (Master's Thesis)
- Reddick, Heather (2015-05). Public Health Assessment for the Indigenous People of the Chayanta Province of Bolivia. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Naspinski, Christine S. (2009-05). Toxicity Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Mixtures. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Environmental And Occupational Health; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266