My research focuses on environmental chemistry, petroleum geochemistry, and general organic chemistry.
education and training
- Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States), Postdoctoral Training 1989
- Ph.D. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- M.S. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1982
- B.S. in Marine Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1980
- Telesford-Checkley, J. M., Mora, M. A., Gentry, T. J., McDonald, T. J., & Boellstorff, D. E. (2017). Impacts of Heronries on Water Quality as Evaluated through Escherichia coli and Fecal Sterol Analyses. Water Environ Res. 89(6), 508-518.
- Luo, Y. S., Cichocki, J. A., McDonald, T. J., & Rusyn, I. (2017). Simultaneous detection of the tetrachloroethylene metabolites S-(1,2,2-trichlorovinyl) glutathione, S-(1,2,2-trichlorovinyl)-L-cysteine, and N-acetyl-S-(1,2,2-trichlorovinyl)-L-cysteine in multiple mouse tissues via ultra-high performance liquid chromatography electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry. J Toxicol Environ Health A. 80(9), 513-524.
- Sansom, G., Berke, P., McDonald, T., Shipp, E., & Horney, J. (2016). Confirming the Environmental Concerns of Community Members Utilizing Participatory-Based Research in the Houston Neighborhood of Manchester. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 13(9), 839-839.
- Vuong, A. M., Shinde, M. U., Brender, J. D., Shipp, E. M., Huber, J. C., Sharkey, J. R., ... Canfield, M. A. (2016). Prenatal Exposure to Nitrosatable Drugs, Dietary Intake of Nitrites, and Preterm Birth. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF EPIDEMIOLOGY. 183(7), 634-642.
- Trueblood, A. B., Rincon, R., Perales, R., Hollingsworth, R., Miller, C., McDonald, T. J., & Cizmas, L. (2016). A Pilot Study of Changes in Environmental Knowledge and Behaviors among Head Start Employees and Parents Following Environmental Health Training in Webb County, TX. J Immigr Minor Health. 18(1), 135-142.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Brewster, Chase Samuel (2015-08). Hydrocarbon Contamination Evaluation of River Sediment from the Lower Fox River, Wisconsin. (Master's Thesis)
- Reddick, Heather (2015-05). Public Health Assessment for the Indigenous People of the Chayanta Province of Bolivia. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Naspinski, Christine S. (2009-05). Toxicity Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Mixtures. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Environmental And Occupational Health; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266