My research focuses on environmental chemistry, petroleum geochemistry, and general organic chemistry.
education and training
- Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States), Postdoctoral Training 1989
- Ph.D. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1988
- M.S. in Oceanography, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1982
- B.S. in Marine Science, Texas A&M University - (College Station, Texas, United States) 1980
- Sharma, V. K., Yu, X., McDonald, T. J., Jinadatha, C., Dionysiou, D. D., & Feng, M. (2019). Elimination of antibiotic resistance genes and control of horizontal transfer risk by UV-based treatment of drinking water: A mini review. Frontiers of Environmental Science and Engineering. 13(3),
- Sansom, G., Berke, P., McDonald, T., Shipp, E., & Horney, J. (2019). Evaluating the Impact of Race and Gender on Environmental Risk Perceptions in the Houston Neighborhood of Manchester. Environ Justice. 12(3), 92-98.
- Trueblood, A. B., Ross, J. A., Shipp, E. M., & McDonald, T. J. (2019). Feasibility of Portable Fingerstick Cholinesterase Testing in Adolescents in South Texas.. Journal of Primary Care and Community Health. 10, 2150132719838716-215013271983871.
- Stone, K. W., Felkner, M., Perez-Patron, M., Schmit, C., McDonald, T. J., & Horney, J. A. (2019). How Do Infectious Disease Epidemiologist Positions Increase Public Health Capacity? Results from a Qualitative Study of Local Health Departments. HEALTH SECURITY. 17(6), 454-461.
- Stone, K. W., Casillas, G. A., Karaye, I., Camargo, K., Mcdonald, T. J., & Horney, J. A. (2019). Using Spatial Analysis to Examine Potential Sources of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in an Environmental Justice Community After Hurricane Harvey. Environ Justice. 12(4), 194-203.
chaired theses and dissertations
- Brewster, Chase Samuel (2015-08). Hydrocarbon Contamination Evaluation of River Sediment from the Lower Fox River, Wisconsin. (Master's Thesis)
- Reddick, Heather (2015-05). Public Health Assessment for the Indigenous People of the Chayanta Province of Bolivia. (Doctoral Dissertation)
- Naspinski, Christine S. (2009-05). Toxicity Analysis of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Mixtures. (Doctoral Dissertation)
Texas A&M Health Science Center; Environmental And Occupational Health; 1266 TAMUS
College Station, TX 77843-1266